The growing Woods collection

zekeyou

Mar 3, 2004
The Triiiaaannnnggggle
This was last posted on the old board and my collection has grown by a handful of items. Sorry for the crappy display...
MVC-007F.jpg

7 short sleeve shirts-- red, white, black, batman, green, brown, Day of the Equinox shirt (not pictured)

2 long sleeve shirts-- Ontario Black Metal w/Ontario crest, A Meeting Place & Time/Opethy

1 hoodie-- Ontario coat of arms

media-- Against the Seasons demo 1st pressing, Against the Seasons demo 2nd pressing, Against the Seasons remaster, Pursuit of the Sun, Allure of the Earth, Knuckletracks XLVII, Knuckletracks LXXXIII, Witching Black Records Compilation Volume I, Emerging from the Flames of Rebellion compilation, The Fire Union Winter 4 compilation, CM distro sampler, The International Heavy Metal Collection boxset, Live at Day of the Equinox bootleg, and the bootleg Northern Lights Fest 2003 dvd

Miscellaneous-- WOY toque, ticket stubs, pins, stickers, mailings, flyers, promo shot

Still searching for the elusive Northern Lights 2003 fest shirt and contemplating doing the frame-thing with the string from the new one.

If anyone has anthing thats got Woods on it that's not pictured, and you want to part with it, pm me here or on the Braveboard.

David Gold said:
Thanks as always for the support over the years. I can't wait for you to hear "Woods 3."

No problem-- and I can't fucking wait for Nov. 1 and then the entire album.

I remember the day my pre-order of POTSAOTE showed up-- I told my neighbor, before listening, that I was going to be listening to one of the albums of the year. By the end of a couple weeks of solid listening it had moved into probably my top 20 all-time records after 21 years (at the time) of metal listening.

BTW, he's a fan now as well-- I played it for him about a month after it came out and he loved it. He's looking forward to Woods III as well.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: