Woods "demo" goes for $26.02 USD on Ebay!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
We've seen some Woods stuff end up on Ebay from time to time, but I thought this was pretty cool to see:

51_1.JPG

"You are bidding on a USED/NEAR MINT copy of Woods of Ypres' CD "Against the Seasons". Rare and hard to find 2002 DEMO CD by this Canadian band which is similar to a mixture of Agalloch, Immortal and Opeth."

Check out the ebay page here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Woods-of-Ypres-Against-The-Seasons-DEMO-02-agalloch_W0QQitemZ4879750208QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

btw - They originally went for $10.00, shipping included + a 1" pin and a sticker, mailed from my appartment in downtown Windsor, Ontario, 2002. :)

I saw that on ebay the other day as well. WOuld ahve been cool to own but my wallet doesn't agree at this point.

how many different versions of Against the Seasons were there prior to the Krankenhaus reissue? 2 or 3? I think I got one of the last copies, just wanted to know how many people out there had ones that look different than mine!

I believe there are 2 versions-- the one in the picture on the left was the first run of the demo, about 100 or so made. The one on the right is the second run of the demo, 100 made and hand numbered.

I believe this is the case-- I'd asked DG about it a year or so ago but I can't find the email confirming it.