The Woods of Ypres Fall Merch Collection...

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
redbrownweb.jpg

...Is here! Yes, I know August has just began, but on my calendar, Autumn begins (and has always begun) on September 1st. When you factor in the average time for shipping from us in Toronto, Ontario, Canada to your part of the world, Autumn is alreday upon us.

Blood Red Autumn (available in Medium, Large, XL):
The Blood Autumn Red Shirts are in, as of today!
redfarweb.jpg
redcloseweb.jpg

Early orders for these Red shirts have already shipped! :heh:

Earth Brown (available in Medium and Large ONLY, XL is soldout, sorry!):
shirts-brown.jpg

All Shirts:
$20 (CND) to Canada*
$15 (USD) to the USA*
$17 (USD) / 15 Euros to the rest of the World*
*Flat rate! Shipping included.

PAYMENT: You can send a cheque, a money order (an international one if you are from outside Canada) or 'well hidden cash' in an enveloppe.

Or...

PAYPAL to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

NEW ADDRESS!!!
Krankenhaus c/o David Gold
660 Richmond St. West, #112
Toronto, Ontario, M6J 1C3

***Please remember to include your return address with your order!!!***

Thanks as always!

David & the Woods. - \w/ :kickass:

Dave, what brand are the blood red shirts?
I don't have one with me, but I think they are HANES "Beefy" 100% Cotton shirts (the logo on the tag looks like the Chicago Bulls logo crossed with a skull and crossbones, or something). They do seem thicker than any previous ones we've had done, nice stuff! Good for fall, eh? :heh:

I feel a mental obligation to post about the fact that my Autumn WoY shirts arrived in the mail yesterday. Yesterday! I think they must have been on the road for some 6 weeks, which is simply ridiculous considering they were sent by air mail from one developed country to another and the only thing inbetween is a developed ocean. ;)
Anyway, I was looking to post this in the thread where I mentioned shining my rifle to pay a visit to the postal office, but maybe that got deleted due to it being too darn violent and grim. Either that or the censors didn't catch up on my weird sense of humour. Or both. Either way, it's not krieg, guys. Hehe.

The shirts are, btw. N-ice!

I received mine today... 5 weeks since it was sent (to Spain) It's strange as orders from US usually takes no more than 2 weeks to arrive. Well, better late than never!