The YOUTUBEZ thread

Apr 11, 2009
Anything musical to funny, post'em here! PLEASE add a description on what you are adding so people know before they click.

This is one of my favorite artists, Merzbow, video clip to Minus Zero. Takes a true lover of noise to enjoy his work.

Don't ajust you're speakers/volume, that IS the track.
Tis' a little insight into my head on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just can't do it. celluloid mata and antigen shift are the boundary of my tolerance for this sort of music, i just don't naturally see the art in it.

Here is another piece of music I enjoy, DEFIANTLY not noise, 80ties.. techno/pop? Kraftwerk, some of the best musicians on the planet.
I'm sure some of you will hear the intro for this sampled in my own bands music very soon ;).

^^^^ Don't have time to watch that vid right now, but Itzhak Perlman is one of my all time favourite violinists and the violinist I grew up listening to more than any other as a little kid. I used to fall asleep to his recording of Beethoven's 'Spring Sonata' when I was studying it when i was about 16. :)

THE BERZERKER cover TATU's 'All The Things She Said'

Such a blatant publicity stunt... :/

Anything musical to funny, post'em here! PLEASE add a description on what you are adding so people know before they click.

This is one of my favorite artists, Merzbow, video clip to Minus Zero. Takes a true lover of noise to enjoy his work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGzrL8J0t-c

Don't ajust you're speakers/volume, that IS the track.
Tis' a little insight into my head on a daily basis.

I love this song (Boris & Merzbow collab):