'themed event' in the Darwin Suite?

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
Noticed on the website that on the friday night there will be a 'themed event'... What the hell is that i wonder... Anyone got any ideas? I bet you Rocksoc bastards have the ol' inside knowledge again... care to give us plebs a hint?

BortX said:
FANCY DRESS!!!

/me puts his name under Alien Bastard from Bad Taste

I'll be there as Jay then :Spin:

But seriously, Vince is seeing about having a themed series of bands in the Darwin.

Note that nothing is fixed or set, so don't expect anything to definately happen unless you hear it from the Man himself. :headbang:

Well the themed event is announced on the official site so surely this is Vince saying its going ahead? Themed bands you say? now im intruiged... What could this mean one wonders...

we could all come dressed as townies and start fights with each other for not wearing the right trainers ... or for looking at somes 'bird' ... then piss in a doorway in the middle of town and tell all our mates how cool we were !!!

errrrrr or not!

Excellent compromise for you then.....us men come as Vikings whilst you wenches entertain us in a wet t-shirt compo, and if you're not participating then you can have serving wench duties and refill our horns of ale!!!!