'themed event' in the Darwin Suite?

here here
HAIL!!

Me and my mate have decided to come dressed up anyways this year as we forgot last year. I know i can get the weapons and the helmuts but not sure about the rest of the armour...i'm looking into it!
So if you spot too crazy fools dressed as above then it shal be me!! :)

I think that's what Eagle and MentaLee think too Jonoleth! The only thing that would persuade me to go to Wacken is Blind Guardian on the bill! Only for them would I forego my daily shower!

I think Blind Guardian would tempt me over aswell you know... its a lot of money for a lowly youth such as me but if Guardian play next year then i may just have to live on noodles and beans for a while...

Next year Jono we are going whoever is on. Even if it's Korrosia Metalla. Actually, I'd go for them anyway if they weren't banned from touring. Been listening to some today courtesey of Nestor and they remind me of Kreator just on the opposite end of the political spectrum, but who gives a shit about that :D

Well to be fair i wouldnt go see 'em live... Im not a fan of being brutaly murdered by a group of skinheads... Then again, i have never tried it...
I'll hold you to that promise Sam, next year, Wacken or bust... Via longboat if we must...