Thenk ye 54 for youre brilliant, incomparable....

wel... im wearing hoody right now in college. juts encountered my head of department ( VERY nice lady, ud think she was from surrey, wot!) anyway she read the back of my top and said what am i not to judge u on, i said erm.... my hair colour. she said well its very bright , attracts attention, doesnt mean u should be judged on....
i do rather like that sentiment - especially on the back on the of a primary teacher !!!!

hahaha

So there we go - even lecturers in primary education notice it ! and support it!

Ok, son wears baggy trousers keychains from pocket short spiky hair. Area 54 are his favourite band, we both love the hoodie and the slogan.
We are what we are.
:) :)

That's my point precisely, though - you're not what you are, you are what everyone else is... if you take my meaning.

I really don't mean to offend at all - as I said, I am aware that my prediliction for black leather is part of a trend, a group, an image that I want to be associated with.

I just see so many Skater type dudes, nowadays, that they may as well all be wearing Ben Sherman shirts.

It's just my own personal feelings on the matter, and I do always try not to judge people - I just don't want to be associated with that image, due to my own experiences.