Theocracy, A Lower Deep & Canvas Solaris THIS SATURDAY!

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
We hope everyone in the area can make it out to bring in the new year with us this Saturday night, January 5th. Hoyt has done a great job creating a scene for this genre of metal in the south and we hope everyone will come out and bring some friends to see some great metal and help the metal scene here contiue to grow. Can't wait to hang out with all our Atlanta friends again.

l_bd988dbde207f285ad7dd7fcc74f4a1f.jpg

We hope everyone in the area can make it out to bring in the new year with us this Saturday night, January 5th. Hoyt has done a great job creating a scene for this genre of metal in the south and we hope everyone will come out and bring some friends to see some great metal and help the metal scene here continue to grow. Can't wait to hang out with all our Atlanta friends again.

We'll definitely be there! As some others have stated in other threads, your last show here was the best I've seen by A Lower Deep. While I've enjoyed all your shows in the past, you guys really kicked it up another notch last time out :headbang:

I can't think of a better way to start the New Year off than seeing A Lower Deep with Theocracy and Canvas Solaris...see you Saturday night!!!!! :kickass:

We'll definitely be there! As some others have stated in other threads, your last show here was the best I've seen by A Lower Deep. While I've enjoyed all your shows in the past, you guys really kicked it up another notch last time out :headbang:

I can't think of a better way to start the New Year off than seeing A Lower Deep with Theocracy and Canvas Solaris...see you Saturday night!!!!! :kickass:
Darn right! ALD was outta sight last gig! Thanks again for the great set in honor of my b-day, Billy!:headbang:

Very cool Clay, we're really looking forward to hanging out with everyone again. Great to see so many familiar faces brightening up the shows, we truly thank everyone for the great support.

Man, what an awesome lineup! I wish I didn't live 12 hours away (besides the fact that we have band practice that day too). Yet another fine example of Hoyt's work in the ATL market! I hope all you locals are planning on going to this show as well. That Canvas Solaris disk is some pretty crazy stuff! :headbang:

Man, what an awesome lineup! I wish I didn't live 12 hours away (besides the fact that we have band practice that day too). Yet another fine example of Hoyt's work in the ATL market! I hope all you locals are planning on going to this show as well. That Canvas Solaris disk is some pretty crazy stuff! :headbang:

Hey Rick, wish you were the area for this one bro, but the A Lower Deep clan will be there for the Circle II Circle show. We'll probably be running around as stage crew (see where we rank in the Pathfinder hierarchy, ha) but hey anything we can do to help out. See you then.

Billy

Hey Rick, wish you were the area for this one bro, but the A Lower Deep clan will be there for the Circle II Circle show. We'll probably be running around as stage crew (see where we rank in the Pathfinder hierarchy, ha) but hey anything we can do to help out. See you then.

Billy
Hey Billy,

Indeed, so do I. Awesome! Well thanks in advance for helping out and I look forward to meeting y'all again. Pretty sure we've met at PP before. Anyhow, kick some ass on Saturday!

Billy

shut yer yapper Billy-boy! hoist up the mainbrace and fasten the sails!!! HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH :heh:

I regret to inform Hoyt and everyone else that I won't be able to make the 1/05 show after all, much to my chagrine, dismay, and disappointment. :mad:I'm not sure yet about the 2/02 show at this point. Stay tuned. Best of luck to y'all on Saturday night!

Very cool Clay, we're really looking forward to hanging out with everyone again. Great to see so many familiar faces brightening up the shows, we truly thank everyone for the great support.
Billy, I'm sorry I can't make your show on Saturday night, after all. When does ALD play ATL again?

Billy, I'm sorry I can't make your show on Saturday night, after all. When does ALD play ATL again?

No worries Clay, we'll miss you bro but hopefully you can make the next one. We'll be back at The Local/Sidelines Feb 29 or March 1 with Halcyon Way and looks like maybe a very special guest :headbang:

Hey guys, we're looking forward to it, too. Should be a great time! Hope to see a lot of you there!

Matt, it'll be great to share the stage with you kats again, really looking forward to it.

Good luck with the show everyone! Wish I was going to be there! Originally Hoyt talked about bringing us down for this one, but the 02/02 show worked out better for everyone. Anyway, have a good one!

Matt, we'll feel you there in spirit, ha. See you on 2/2!

Turns out I'm off from work so I should be able to make this show unless something comes up between now and Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks, Billy! I probably have a better shot at the 2/02 gig than than the 2/29 show, however. If I can just get my ticket before they sell out, that is. Good luck at the show, y'all!