Theocracy gear!

I was hoping it'd be an Ibanez Gem, but that's still a great looking guitar.

If you could teach me to be a tenth as good as you, and I didn't already have two pretty guitars that I hardly ever play...

I'm ignorant about guitars for the most part, but boy does that look gorgeous. Why give it away so cheap, Val?

This IS tempting. I was hoping it was the one you used in the "Altar to the unknown god" guitar instructional video. Unfortunately, I don't currently have $200 that I can drop on this beauty. Sorry to hear about the car Val. What do you drive?

Okay, it makes sense now. Looks like a nice guitar. I would have been surprised if it were priced around $200. I'm glad you found some folks interested in it.

I asked the impossibly nice Daniel Millard of Black Wind Metal if he could post a notice on their page about your ad, and he said he'd forward it to a few groups of which he's a member. The reason I'm saying this is we can get more exposure if we just spread the ad, and it definitely doesn't hurt to point out the owner is a professional and doesn't treat the tools of his craft without proper care.