Theocracy to Europe in October

I wrote several e-mails to some promoters and today I read a message from one of them - Theocracy concert is being prepared this fall in the Czech Republic! :hotjump: This is wonderful! :kickass:

BTW greetings to you all guys. :headbang:

That, and Theocracy has a much bigger following in Europe than America.

Well, there is a word in my country: "Nobody can be a prophet in his own land." It is also true that Europe is very "metal" if we can say that this way. :headbang: But still I can't believe that Theocracy won't perform in America. You surely get your concerts too. ;)

BTW, a few minutes ago I realized that there is one more Theocracy concert being prepared in my country in October, and the location is even closer to my home than the first one! :worship:

Well, there is a word in my country: "Nobody can be a prophet in his own land." It is also true that Europe is very "metal" if we can say that this way. :headbang: But still I can't believe that Theocracy won't perform in America. You surely get your concerts too. ;)

BTW, a few minutes ago I realized that there is one more Theocracy concert being prepared in my country in October, and the location is even closer to my home than the first one! :worship:

They do the occasional music festival, and shows in Georgia (their home state) aren't uncommon, but I don't know the last time they had a US or North America tour. :cry:

America does need to be more metal though (and less pop/hip-hop :mad: ) haha...consider yourself lucky joy.r, i'd love to live on a metal continent!!!!

They do the occasional music festival, and shows in Georgia (their home state) aren't uncommon, but I don't know the last time they had a US or North America tour. :cry:

Believe, that day will come... ;)

guitr4God said:
America does need to be more metal though (and less pop/hip-hop > ) haha...consider yourself lucky joy.r, i'd love to live on a metal continent!!!!

And what's the obstacle? ;) (To the living on a metal continent - not to America being less pop/hip-hop, I understand it's not completely up to you. :) )

And what's the obstacle? ;) (To the living on a metal continent - not to America being less pop/hip-hop, I understand it's not completely up to you. :) )

Money, family, friends, money, school, jobs, money, unfamiliarity, leaving all you've ever known behind for the sake of having more concerts to go to. You know, really easy stuff. ;)

Money, family, friends, money, school, jobs, money, unfamiliarity, leaving all you've ever known behind for the sake of having more concerts to go to. You know, really easy stuff. ;)

Well, I suppose the "minor" thing is the biggest obstacle. I think all things you named are not so important as you are older (my experience :)). Instead of them, with a bit of luck, there will be another essential factor at that time - your girlfriend/wife. :D This or that, your chances to live on a metal continent are rather low...

But, like everything, it surely has some sense. Just to find it... :err: