Theocracy to Europe in October

Haha, I'm the guy with the glasses next to the camera:)

How ws it?
As for As The World Bleeds, I remember it being different from any Theocracy songs, yet a typical Theocracy song:p. It starts off with Matt singing pretty sweet and all, then a big fat section filled with Theocracy metal, and an epic end to top that.
Music was too loud to hear a lot of details though, which is a shame tbph....:erk:

Haha, I'm the guy with the glasses next to the camera:)
Are you... serious about that?

Music was too loud to hear a lot of details though, which is a shame tbph....:erk:
That's how it was for the Dream Theater I went to in Rosemont, IL at the beginning of the month. They would've sounded awesome if they were just a notch or two quieter. And was sitting all the way on the balcony in the far back!

That's how it was for the Dream Theater I went to in Rosemont, IL at the beginning of the month. They would've sounded awesome if they were just a notch or two quieter. And was sitting all the way on the balcony in the far back!

Not to hijack this thread, but I was also at the Rosemont show in the back of the balcony! I wore ear plugs, though. Dream Theater's sound was at least better than Trivum, I thought. Trivium's bass and drums were overwhelmingly loud, burying almost everything else in the mix. That made their songs pretty unlistenable to me.

Yeah that's me; there were 2 or 3 people taking pics and shooting vids right next to me, so I was afraid this might happen;)

And yes, I'd strongly recommend bringing ear protection (I forgot em and got beeps now:erk:)

At some point Val was giving away a pretty cool solo, but it was almost inaudible. 'Sound balance' didn't make it to the show, I guess...

And yes, I'd strongly recommend bringing ear protection (I forgot em and got beeps now)
Ouch... I saw a lot of people without earplugs. Even in the back music was still too loud. Maybe Theocracy can start selling earplugs at their stand? Good ones that don't ruin the music (and generate some revenue :p).

Any news from the other shows?

Not to hijack this thread, but I was also at the Rosemont show in the back of the balcony! I wore ear plugs, though. Dream Theater's sound was at least better than Trivum, I thought. Trivium's bass and drums were overwhelmingly loud, burying almost everything else in the mix. That made their songs pretty unlistenable to me.

You were there? AWESOME! If you remember seeing an older guy with two arms in casts-- one green, one black-- he was my dad. ^.^

And Trivium's sound was horrible! Haha, just saying.

Good idea! I'd die for a pair of Theocracy's official "As My Ears Bleed" ear plugs!:p

. . . I want. 'Nuff said. I WANT! :heh: