Theocracy to Europe in October

Theocracy will head over to Europe in October for their second European tour [and third visit to Europe]. Below you'll find all dates for this tour;

October 21st - Stedsj - Barneveld, Netherlands
October 22th - Metal Church - Eckernförde, Germany
October 23rd - Randal Club - Bratislava, Slovakia
October 24th - Collosseum Club - Kosice, Slovakia
October 25th - T.B.A. - Ostrava, Czech Republic
October 26th - Exit-Us Chmelnice - Prague, Czech Republic
October 28th - Rampe Club - Bubikon, Switzerland
October 29th - Rock Without Limits - Balingen, Germany

Theocracy are very excited to hit the stage again, and they hope to see many of you on the road during the coming year!

No kidding! :zombie: COME TO THE STATES THEOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough power metal fans in the US for them to play here, outside of the rare one-off festival. The Europeans are the ones with good taste in metal, which is why they get all the sweet tours (and hence one reason, among many, why Europe rules!)

The UK is in Europe...does that mean Theocracy might come here? I kinda doubt it, so I won't get my hopes up, but it would be rather awesome!

All shows for the European fall tour are now announced, the first post in this thread is updated with all the tour dates. I hope that many people will go see Theocracy on this tour! For those of you that can't, know that we're working hard on getting Theocracy to as many countries and citites as possible during the coming year. Stay tuned for more news!

Not enough power metal fans in the US for them to play here, outside of the rare one-off festival. The Europeans are the ones with good taste in metal, which is why they get all the sweet tours (and hence one reason, among many, why Europe rules!)
Sadly, people with good taste in metal here in the States seem to be the exception rather than the rule. Regardless, I'm glad to hear that they'll be touring even if I won't be able to see any of the shows.

Sorry, I figured when I said "In the US" you would assume NC was contained in the US :)

I know this isnt an American-centric board hahaha . This is in a thread about the band travelling away from America, so obviously they have a following elsewhere.

Just wondering what the tour is supporting (CD wise?) Will they be playing some of the songs from the new album live this tour? Just curious.

Sorry, I figured when I said "In the US" you would assume NC was contained in the US :)

He probably did assume it was in the US, but then still didn't know what the heck NC was :loco:

I assume our two-letter state abbreviations mean nothing to non-Americans (aside from maybe NY, CA), and I spell out the states when on an international forum.

Actually up to a year or so back I knew the names and abbreviations of all of your states, but it never came in handy so it just slipped my mind...

I was REALLY beat when I read that, my brain was on stand-by and when I saw NC I figured it'd be easier to ask than to open an old textbook or actually google the information.

He probably did assume it was in the US, but then still didn't know what the heck NC was :loco:

I assume our two-letter state abbreviations mean nothing to non-Americans (aside from maybe NY, CA), and I spell out the states when on an international forum.

well this is funny, I live in San José, Costa Rica, Central America, for a 2 letters:
SJ, CR, CA.
but there is SJ, CA = San José, California, very far from my SJ, CA.:loco: