Theocracy to Europe in October

Oooh, the swiss date looks promising :D It's the day before a christian music festival, but I think I'll try for both. Theocracy, Pillar, Thousand Foot Krutch, all in two days? Why not? :D

Hey Theocracy Guys,
I'm really looking forward to see you at Rock without limits festival in Balingen! Was excited when I heard that Thousand foot Krutch, 12 Stones, Pillar, War of Ages and more come. But when they announced Theocracy, I was soooo excited I had to phone my friends and tell them :)
I hope that there will be time after your gig to meet you at the merch. I'm going to fetch some cool Shirt (hope you have some^^) and sure, some autographs :)
I'm recommending you to start practising drawing an elephant right NOW, because i'm not just going to ask you to write your name somewhere :) I really hope that we will meet! I'm easy to recognize, the little blond girl with dreadlocks (my name is lina) and i hope you read this and remember me until october! I will be jumping and moshing in the crowd!
So let me send you some greetings from Germany.
God bless you,
lina alias kampfzwerg
71058_38821035134_1651245_q.jpg

Umm Ryan...I think you misunderstood the post about the CD's. It was self-titled CD's, not ATWB.

Hope that I can be at the Prague concert. There is a lot of work on our house recently. :(

I guess I'm an idiot... I didn't expect this, but I couldn't sleep last night... LOL Luckily I could sleep in a bit. Adrenaline adrenaline. I don't need coffee today. :)

Great performance in Barneveld. Really really cool to see you guys here. Enjoy the trip!

Great performance in Barneveld!
Pretty much sums it up for me, though I wanted to emphasize how encouraging it was to see, hear and talk to you guys.:)
Thanks for delivering such a totally outrageous, delicious, shredtastic rockfest:kickass:

May God bless all five of you and the wonderful things you do!

What setlist are the running for their headlining tour?

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED BY THEOCRACY AT THEIR SHOW!!
REALLY, DON'T!!
Okay, so last night they played some combination of these songs:

Wages of Sin
Martyr
30 Pieces of Silver
Laying The Demon To Rest (I got pretty dizzy while headbanging during that one:p)
Mirror of Souls III (starting at like 14:43 of the record)
Nailed
Mountain
New Jerusalem
On Eagles Wings
As The World Bleeds
Absolution Day

What can I say, it contained pretty much everything I wanted to hear them play live:)

They really should try doing the entire MoS song at a show. I'd fly over for that.