Theocracy to Europe in October

Bah, forget Europe. Tour the west sometime! Anyhow, have fun in Europe. Looking forward to the album. :D

Interesting! I was already considering going to Europe in October for the Metal Female Voices Fest in Belgium (to see Echoterra and Visions of Atlantis), so I just may be able to kill two birds with one stone :headbang:

I emailed asking for confirmed released dates on Ulterium's upcoming albums... xd... worth a try? We'll see... :p

I got a lil news?!?! I guess... not sure you wanna hear the guess though... haha!

I got a lil news?!?! I guess... not sure you wanna hear the guess though... haha!

I'm sure we all have guesses...but yeah i'd love to hear something! tell me anything!!!!!! haha jk...oh, and Val...you can play like that blindfolded?? gosh, i knew you were good but...:OMG: haha....

Psh. I'M just As curious as You ;) They usually tie me up. Put duck tape over my mouth and blIndfold me, then tell me to play thingS. So I'm nothing more than a Guitarist :D lOl jk

Val has unwittingly revealed the release date. Look in his response for the special clues.