THEOCRACY - Incredible !

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
I´ve been overdosing lately on the self titled album by THEOCRACY and I figured, knowing some of your tastes here, that some of you would really enjoy this band. They craftfully mix Traditional, Power and some Progressive Metal together for a wonderful package of steel edged riffs, crisp clean vocals and catchy melodies. Sometimes they sound like they´ve been listening to European Power Metal and other times listening to JAG PANZER or CAGE. They´ve got epic songs that clock in at over 11 minutes or shorter, speedier ones. There´s even a song that has some Folk nuances in it. Pretty cool stuff that I recommend you all check out. www.theocracy.com I think is the URL.

AH HAH! this is the link
loco.gif
http://www.theocracymusic.com

I heard some song from them not so long ago and it didn't grab me. I'll have to recheck it if mom likes it :p

Thanks for the kind words :) This release was out on my label MetalAges Records and Theocracy are hard at work on their follow-up (I heard one tune...smokinnnnnnnn! Much heavier yet still maintain that killer sound.)

I may seem biased but this release was one of my fav releases last year (yes was out last year but still going strong!). Lots of people compare it to Maiden, Iced Earth, Panzer, Edguy/Avantasia. I think I have some sound samples at www.metalagesrecords.com as well.

I have been meaning to check these guys out for awhile. I have heard nothing but great things about them. They are on my list of bands to check out.

Oh crap, sorry about posting the wrong URL guys. I realized it later on but the computer was off for the weekend so I didn´t get a chance to fix it. Wyv, you really need to give these guys a chance. I´m putting a song up in the Hymnals to accompany our January review update. Listen to it more than once and let it sink in. :)

Good news they are getting even heavier. Totally great band.