Theocracy Live on July 20th

great show guys!
i enjoyed it alot! Sung to all the song i knew. (didnt know the first one tho)
I think my lungs were hurting by the time you guys were done haha (is that normal?)

For those who would care heres was the Set List.

*edit*
Nailed
The Victory Dance
Laying the Demon to Rest
Mountain
The Serpent's Kiss
Ichthus

Thanks man! The first song was actually called "Nailed". So you were kind of close....:)

I definitely enjoyed the show. The crowd seemed to be very responsive (lots of young people!), so hopefully we got some new fans last night. While I could barely hear the guitars through most of it, I think Patrick sounded great and did an awesome job . It was nice to see everyone that came out too. Esa, Hoyt, Halycon Way's drummer - Ernie, and everyone else.

Hopefully we get some good pictures with the new lineup up soon

Thanks for coming out!

[EDIT] Also, my favorite moment of the show was when Matt said something about getting ready to clap in Laying the Demon to Rest, and the audience applauded. :lol:

"Can I get some clapping from you guys?"

*applaud*

":Smug: Not like that... :lol: "

It was a great show, I feel that I could have done a little better but was pleased with it being my first show with you guys. Looking forward to...hmm I guess August 4th now, which would our replacement show for that festival that got cancelled.

hahah I didnt notice the crowd applauding then
At least i knew the new song had an L in it heh must've heard the second syllable (nai-"led"?) although nailed is a one syllable word.
I wonder.

Theocracy at the Insomnia Venue, Villa Rica, GA

theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0170.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0080.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0180.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0050.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0070.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0110.jpg

theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0040.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0000.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0090.jpg
theocracy-insomnia-20070720-0140.jpg

Gallery (such as it is -- it was a difficult venue for photography.)

Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait till you guys get on a label and start touring (assuming you're planning on doing that). Be sure to make a stop in San Diego, I'll be there!

hopefully everyone who bought the CD Friday night will have learned all the lyrics by Aug. 4th haha