Theocracy - Wynter Fever [merry christmas from Theocracy!]

Pure genius.

I love how you guys can seriously do a non-serious song in a way that is genuinely funny without being over-the-top-goofy...all while maintaining the great Theocracy hooks. Very well done.

Great song!! Thx a lot!!

Anyone else for a Christmas compilation CD with great artwork??

Theocracy truly did a great job with this song. The chorus around the 5:55 minute mark and the final chorus both give me goosebumps. And we are talking about a song with lyrics about a melted snowgirl. I don't know how Matt keeps coming up with such great, catchy melodies. The artwork in the youtube video is also very funny!

Oh my wow. This was a surprise! lol. What an epic song and story, the world must know of this! Seriously, this is just really good hahah. It's funny, happy, sad, all that. Just amazing.

And the artwork brought so much life to the song. Was a great idea. Really awesome job on capturing the emotions, Jared. That one picture with Santa with his hands in the air and the lightning (or whatever) coming out of em has me crackin up every time lol. And it was funny how you only used the top half of the elfs' head in the bar, hahah. He looks like he had it a lil rough since departing with Santa from the looks of his hat, n hangin at the bar too, hahah.

So much good stuff one could say about this song from the lyrics, to the music, the melodies, and video. I'm definently going to buy it off iTunes to support even though I got it from the CoS already. I'd post this on Facebook if I had one. I spread it where I could.

Thank you guys for taking the time to make this. Truly great. *Elf* "I used to work with your daddy" LOL.