There ain't corners enough for us Belgians to cry

England is a great team, for me they are the real heros of World cup, even if they loose to Brazil, though I believe they CAN go through and they deserve to, they have done so fantastic so far, but weheeeyy turkey 1 japan 0!!!!!!!!!man can u believe it????fantastic, I support Turkey, Ireland and England! do You think I'm weird????hehehe....

Yessss!!! Tha bunch of whiny gays are out, South Korea won!!!! (Umy, Jan if you saw that game then you know what REAL big chances are like :p)
And yesss, Turkey is in the top 8 too! :)

I just hope that those boring lucky fuckers, the German team will be knocked out by the USA, South Korea will beat the boring gays, the Spanish, while whatever happens on the Turkey-Senegal and England-Brazil I'll be happy and sad at the same time. :D :cry:

:lol:
I do hope that there'll be a Brazil-Turkey semi-final and I do believe that Brazil would score at least 4 that time :)

But first BRA has to beat England. Tough game. If the English use their brains, they can win. But only then.

c'mon! england will get FUCKED by brazil. sure, England have done much better than i expected but brazil are a very good team. I'm sorry, but England don't stand a chance. or maybe i'm just saying that 'cos i hate how all the english fans and team interviewed say "Yeah, we can beat brazil. we're gonna win the world cup".....or then again maybe i just don't want england to play turkey. i'd be torn between them 'cos i like turkey too!!

:) I think Slashy you're just being pessimistic to be pleasantly surprised in the end :p

Barbi :mad:
I've just read an online analysis of the Turkey-Japan on a Hungarian website. It said "probably it was a huge mistake to kick the Turks out of the country 350 years ago. We would be in the quarter finals" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope to see Spain going a long way in these finals, but Germany is propably too strong for them.
Germany and England play boring football IMO, but I think England can and will beat the Brazilians.
Senegal will beat Turkey (sorry) and the world champion will be... England?
Either that, or Germany. I don´t like either of the teams, though.
I would like to see Spain taking the crown.

BTW. I got engaged yesterday. :)
My days are over.

Originally posted by Evilho

Barbi :mad:
I've just read an online analysis of the Turkey-Japan on a Hungarian website. It said "probably it was a huge mistake to kick the Turks out of the country 350 years ago. We would be in the quarter finals" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really...? :lol:
Btw you kicked out?? :mad: No my friend,we went...:)

We're in the top 8 with Hakan Sukur as a forward.

It's a miracle.Who could believe that?

If we win the cup I'll write a statement to the FIFA not to organize this cup anymore.Because our forward is Hakan Sukur.
There will be no more need to organize this cup anymore.:)

Originally posted by Anssi
Fired Ahn? Is that true?
Traditional italian stupid hot bloodedness, I would say... :lol:

I don´t understand decisions like that...

That's absolutely true.Not a joke.
I can't understand Italians most of the time.

Btw congrats my friend.That was good news

Reactions: NaTaSMAI