There are no words...

R.J

DRUMMER
Apr 19, 2009
Bollnäs, Sweden
...to explain my gratitude to the whole CRJ crew and our excellent aftershow party hosts/drivers Annie & Rick, more family than friends to me.

For having me as a guest this year, for taking good care of me for no apparent reason other than me beeing a V.I.C :saint: for making it possible for me to spread the news of Rebel Collective, for giving me one HELL of a good time in general.

I stand in awe...:worship:

To the guys in Assailant, Sheep Head and Perzonal War, I hope we meet soon again on a stage somewhere (or at a huggable afterparty, hahaha), good friends never forgotten!

To Inzane records, we'll make it work!

To all the other cool people I met, GREAT to see Ya'll and I hope next time we'll come over and do a show for You crazy fuckers!

:kickass::headbang::zombie:o_O

That would kick ass. The only night I did any partying was Saturday night... and I only made a VERY brief appearance... went right to my hotel room, went out of my mind, and threw up all over the place, then passed out at 5am :lol:

... and broke your camera trying to take out the second to the last man...

Man, You were already down for the count, I was going for a willie twice but Your sixth sense or whatever caught me so third had to be different :Smokin:

PS You worked like a damn trampoline!

...to explain my gratitude to the whole CRJ crew and our excellent aftershow party hosts/drivers Annie & Rick, more family than friends to me.

For having me as a guest this year, for taking good care of me for no apparent reason other than me beeing a V.I.C :saint: for making it possible for me to spread the news of Rebel Collective, for giving me one HELL of a good time in general.

I stand in awe...:worship:

To the guys in Assailant, Sheep Head and Perzonal War, I hope we meet soon again on a stage somewhere (or at a huggable afterparty, hahaha), good friends never forgotten!

To Inzane records, we'll make it work!

To all the other cool people I met, GREAT to see Ya'll and I hope next time we'll come over and do a show for You crazy fuckers!

:kickass::headbang::zombie:o_O

Dude.....Like Rick said to me on Sunday, we had no idea how much we missed ya til we saw ya.....now you just have to make sure you get back here soon, so we can do it again!!:kickass:
~Annie
(And who else but family can call each other the names we do eh? LOL)

I agree with the author in every sense!

Side note.
:erk: I hate the flight from the states. time is 4 pm and ive been up for 30hours straight. Sleep is probably the best thing right now but I think ill try to keep the machinery running for atleast 4 - 6 hours more