There is a worse teacher in the world...

0sm0se

Mr. Negativity
Jan 12, 2004
The West Coast
than Alex and its ME!

I am actually posting from my 7th grade classroom right now, which by the way is awesome. I have my own room that I don't sleep in but I might anyways.

Also, I was on 15 this weekend and almost stopped in Meriden just because of the old soccer shirt and almost stopped in New Britain also, just to say hi.

teach them to f*cking read the pronunciations in a dictionary and the difference between metaphor and simile and also what nouns and verbs are so I don't have to get into that shit in ninth grade like I did for many kids this year!

that's the only way i know how to program! man, i wish i could find my old high school basic games featuring BYRON of motw fame stalking thuggish basketball players in the halls of our school with a 357 and black magic spells!

I might be one soon as well. I'm in the process of getting a job teaching courses to prep high school kids for standardized tests.

It will, at the least, be good for getting into grad school, and apparently they want "edgy" looking people who the kids will identify with, which might help my chances since I have big holes in my ears.

Meh, I own these kids. They have a long term project programing in a language I learned in 15 minutes during my lunch break. They are seventh graders, the girls listen to me because I'm the teacher and the guys do because if they don't, I make fun of them.

Some Italian kid with greased up hair, two big diamonds in his ears, and a silver chain with the horn on it just walked into my classroom with his iPod on the speaker setup, blasting "Ridin Dirty", and refused to turn it off. When I told him to, he said "No way, I brought music and I am listening to it in here" and popped his collar while he said it. As immature as this might be, I grabbed his setup, turned it off, put it in my desk, walked back over, grabbed him by his popped collar, and said "Stand up douchebag, walk out the door, and show me how you are supposed to come into class." I thought it was pretty hilarious, so did most of the students. I'm probably going to be disciplined. Whatever, I'll never be up for tenure.

That's why I am not a teacher... I would be like this all the time.

I was a swim teacher for a few summer and I was either having way too much fun with them or the kids hated me because I was too hard on them.... I once jumped in the pool to grab a kid, lifted him up out of the pool by doing a wedgie with his swim trunks....