There will be a new update this weekend, dammit!!

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Even if I am the only one working on shit! (This would also depend on whether JayKeeley and Haddsie feel like formatting it or not.) :cool: I know how it is, this household is essentially the same as theirs. (One child, another on the way..)

If, in fact, there is one, you can at least expect reviews of the following:

MY DYING BRIDE "Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light"
IMPALED NAZARENE "All That You Fear"
LUNARIS "Cyclic"
CENTINEX "Decadence- Prophecies Of Cosmic Chaos"
ACHERON "Rebirth: Metamorphosing Into Godhood"

I have a new review from BWD for V:28 as well to upload. I might try and get a couple of reviews done myself.

Yeah, times are changing round these parts. The other day we went to a kid's birthday party, and with all the parents being 30-somethings, it was funny that they had GnR, Faith No More, and Red Hot Chili Peppers playing in the stereo.

Notman clocking in as well.

I myself will have some new reviews this week. Expect to see

Primal Fear - Devils Ground
Tad Morose - Modus Vivendi
trivium - ember to inferno
within y -extended mental dimensions
raunchy - confusion bay

and some other surprises....

Evil C.

Demonspell said:
Very cool...any chance we might see those Hammers of Misfortune and Orphaned Land reviews soon?
Orphaned Land's Mabool has been up for a while!! That went up two uploads ago and made Staff Pick! :loco:

I am both drooling and shitting my crotchless panties at the prospect of reviewing any Hammers of Misfortune. I shall give it a shot though. :cool:

I also have to review the new Morgion, Exodus, and a great new promo I got the other day from Golden Lake Productions by a Norwegian band called Emancer...

RC team - if you're planning on getting any new reviews into me for this weekend, then please submit by tomorrow night. (I've got the in-laws coming over this weekend). :loco:

Otherwise, I'll probably leave the next upload to Monday as opposed to Sunday - just one day late.

You got that one from me last night, I'll have one (maybe two) more in this evening. Gotta make sure I really hate the CD as much as I wrote in the review. :loco:

Well, actually on second thoughts, everyone take your time - I honestly don't think I'll get the upload done until Monday anyway, so you have the entire weekend at your disposal. :)