Theres a guy in kingdom of heaven who looks like Russel Allen

QUICK!!!

if anyone in here has seen the movie find a pic of that french guy who looks like russ, because i went to the movies website and it was in flash, and the dude im thinking about I forgot what his name in the movie was so help me out here people so we can compare russ photos and evil french guys photos.

I bet you could find it at IMDB if you can think of the name.

BTW...I looked at the list of characters...the Star Trek geek in me couldn't help noticing that there's a character named "Odo" playing in the same movie as Alexander Siddig. For those who have seen the movie, is that the actual name, or a joke from the people writing the database? ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320661/fullcredits

The resemblance isn't that strong, but I can see a tiny bit of it.

Now if you REALLY want to see a celebrity-musician resemblance, there's a guy in the second Lord of the Rings that's a dead ringer for a younger David Gilmour in that particular role...I think it was Karl Urban playing Eomer.

Odo is played by Jouko Ahola who won the Strongest Man In The World-competition some time ago. He's from Finland, hence the crappy accent. :worship:

YtseJammer said:
Honestly, that's the first thing I thought when I saw him in the movie. I thought the resemblance was pretty striking.

Ytse, were you talking about Kingdom of Heaven or LotR?

I always found Karl Urban looks like Roy Khan of Kamelot.
Beware and compare:

Karl_Urban_joven_jpg.jpg

promo03_medium.jpg

Some resemblance...but I see more of a David Gilmour resemblance than anything. The young DG, I mean. ;)

250px-Dave_Gilmour.png