Therion @ Jaxx

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
So, who's going to the Therion @ Jaxx? I know its in november but i am already making plans to go. I hope the turn out is better than their last tour because they sure as hell deserve it.

:headbang:

NP - Wand of Abaris

Guess I am out of the loop on this. I am psyched to hear they are touring the states again! They post the full tour itinerary yet?

Yes, and it blows. I might drive all the way to Philly because I can't make a weekday show. Not sure I can make the trip though.

Sat, Nov 3rd, 2007 USA Philadelphia, PA Theathre of Living Arts
Fri, Nov 2nd, 2007 USA Springfield, VA Jaxx
Thu, Nov 1st, 2007 USA New York, NY Highline
Wed, Oct 31st, 2007 Canada Montreal, QC Le Medley
Tue, Oct 30th, 2007 Canada Quebec City, QC Theatre Imperial
Fri, Oct 26th, 2007 USA Mokena, IL The Pearl Room
Thu, Oct 25th, 2007 USA Minneapolis, MN Station 4
Tue, Oct 23rd, 2007 USA Denver, CO Cervantes
Sat, Oct 20th, 2007 Japan Tokyo Loud Park Festival
Wed, Oct 17th, 2007 USA Los Angeles, CA Key Club
Tue, Oct 16th, 2007 USA Santa Ana, CA Galaxy Theater
Mon, Oct 15th, 2007 USA San Francisco, CA Slims

Well, most of you know the deal - I was completely happy with the idea of *going* to this show, but since we're now playing it, I need to shill tickets. PM me to save some TicketBastard fees. ;)

I may contact you soon about that. I haven't decided if I'm going yet.

Jason

Well, most of you know the deal - I was completely happy with the idea of *going* to this show, but since we're now playing it, I need to shill tickets. PM me to save some TicketBastard fees. ;)

You know damn well that I am going to be there! Was kick ass to see you at the Kamelot show. Pretty cool that this falls right at my birthday (actually the b-day is on the 1st, but figured this was close enough :) ). Do you guys have the tickets yet? I'll make sure I'll get one off of you.

The bad news is....they're skipping a lot of places on this tour, sadly, Atlanta included.

The good news is, it looks like someone wised up and decided not to play every two-bit market in the country (Boise, Idaho, anyone?) this time around. They went wayyy overboard on dates for their previous (first) U.S. tour.

The potentially good news is...with no Atlanta date, we'd all be primed and ready to see them here for PPUSA in 2008. Glenn, take note. :heh:

You know damn well that I am going to be there! Was kick ass to see you at the Kamelot show. Pretty cool that this falls right at my birthday (actually the b-day is on the 1st, but figured this was close enough :) ). Do you guys have the tickets yet? I'll make sure I'll get one off of you.

Yeah, I know you'll be enjoying yourself. ;) We do, indeed, have tickets, so...