Thermionik 5 - Demo Download Released

[Prime] - I thought you said you would agree to disagree? I get it, you don't like my products. That's fine. Live your life, make music, be happy. Why are you still posting in this thread? What do you think you're going to get out of this? Don't you have anything better to do?

SMH

just put him on ignore.
can´t dial in an amp to save his life, and blames others for that. No idea what I did wrong when I created my own presets for 12-13 amps, including suitable cabs and post-eq, within an hour o_O

well, he´s either trying to be a (really bad and unfunny) troll, because of boredom I guess, or he gets paid by another maker of ampsims to give you discredit. We´ll never know, but I honestly don´t want to know either

Reactions: Kazrog
Appreciate the kind words, MrBongo. I've dealt with a lot of trolls in my day and this isn't anything special really. What is special is how slow the ban hammer is around here these days.

Thermionik is the bees knees. Seriously, it's awesome. It was well worth the wait, in my opinion. Now I'm looking forward to the future while enjoying what we have in the present.

Reactions: Kazrog
i think the Duality model sounds pretty sick. TSE808 - Duality - Budda 4x12 (Rosen Digital) makes for an awesome tone imo. the other models didn´t really blow my mind, but that one sure surprised me.

I'm not sure exactly how it works otherwise, but I have the VIP bundle, so I automatically got access to the IRs. Basically, they IR packs are listed as downloads in your user account.

I owned Recabinet 3 and 4 as well, so I'm not sure if that would've gotten me access to the IR packs had I not owned the VIP bundle. Kazrog will have to chime in about this.

I'm not sure exactly how it works otherwise, but I have the VIP bundle, so I automatically got access to the IRs. Basically, they IR packs are listed as downloads in your user account.

I owned Recabinet 3 and 4 as well, so I'm not sure if that would've gotten me access to the IR packs had I not owned the VIP bundle. Kazrog will have to chime in about this.

I sent him a support ticket about this. No reply yet.

If you own Recabinet 4, you also have access to download the v3+v4 IR pack. You can store the IRs wherever is convenient, and set a custom IR folder path in Options.