Recabinet 3.1 Released

Kazrog

Kazrog, Inc.
Mar 6, 2002
California
kazrog.com
I didn't see a thread about it here, and I wanted to make sure you guys are aware of the new release...

Recabinet 3.1 has been released. This version introduces a completely rewritten audio engine with improved sound quality and significantly lower CPU usage. It's a free update for all registered Recabinet 3 users, and is highly recommended for all users. So far, our user base has been doing backflips and ninja kicks over this release, like a bunch of scene kids. It's brought out a midlife crisis in a few of them.

You need this update.

Download it here

a while back you were talking about how you were working on a release that would be a more dynamic algorithm and would be likely better than what others were getting trying to use nebula for dynamic impulses. Is this update of recabinet that product, if not what is the status of that project?

Recabinet 4 is what you're thinking of, the development of which is taking longer than originally anticipated. As a result, I've made the decision to roll out some of the features of Recabinet 4 as free updates to Recabinet 3, to tide everyone over. This begins with the new audio engine, which was written for the ongoing Recabinet 4 project.