"They Die" and "We Are The Bible" 7"s wanted

kontan

Demon of the Abyss
Jan 30, 2002
Athens, Hell-ass
freewebs.com
As a desperate vinyl collector and Anathema fan first of all. I ask to anyone who have seen any of them in any record store to inform me by giving me info about it (price, contition, country). Then buy it and I will send you the money as fast as possible. I would apreciate anyone who finds any thing. NO RIP OFFS. If you'll find anything e-mail me at: kontanjohn@hotmail.com
ThnxXx

kontan said:
As a desperate vinyl collector and Anathema fan first of all. I ask to anyone who have seen any of them in any record store to inform me by giving me info about it (price, contition, country). Then buy it and I will send you the money as fast as possible. I would apreciate anyone who finds any thing. NO RIP OFFS. If you'll find anything e-mail me at: kontanjohn@hotmail.com
ThnxXx

Currently there is one "They Die" 7" for sale at finnish online auction site at http://huuto.net/fi/showitem.php3?itemid=4309997 Starting price is 7 euros and no bids so far. Shipping is excluded and it should be in good condition. How much you would be willing to spend for this one asd I could try to get it for you ?

The only problem is that I don't have a credit card to pay via pay pal as the most of the sellers want to be payed. I'll contact with Darren though.
Oso gia esena koufala Giwrgo...