Some people are just pretty damn pathetic...

LOL!

I hear you Bernhard, that sucks.

I've been since 2004 in a spanish guitarrists forum and I got so many hundreds of PM's asking for settings, screenshots, chains, more settings, presets, samples... And I could count the times I got a decent thankful reply.

In this place it's not that terrible, but I remember when I uploaded some Machine Head kick, I got over 10PMs/day asking for the damn samples. The worst part is that samples weren't mine, but were on the net... Again, few decent replies.

Same with screenshots... I always end up opening the damn projects to screenshot everything, note down things, make everything clear enough...

However, I didn't think someone could be so damn retarded to send that kind of messages! :lol:

abyssmetalbro.jpg

:lol:

Dedicated to my metal brother, abyssofdreams:

OUR HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH METAL, AND MASTERS.. WE HAVE NONE.
WE ARE FIGHTING WITH POWER AND STEEL, FIGHTING FOR METAL, METAL THAT IS REAL.
BROTHERS OF METAL, WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE, STANDING TOGETHER.. WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE!!

Dude that send you evil PM is in the crowd btw.. 2:05 and you'll see him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you man.. i hear you.. I need to stop giving away settings away as well.

You know what i hate the most? i get emails and PM's as well asking for the POD XT patch, DFHS settings, what i do on the master track, what my process is during recording, how i record, etc... now it's no problem if people want to know these things, but to just grab my time/explanation and settings and then never reply back to even say thanks or a decent reply to all the words and work i've put into the answer really gets me pissed off... like they have their settings now, they can't be arsed to reply and i can fuck off now.

+1
Of all of the times I've helped dudes out with their mixes, given pod patches, and the like
I've gotten one legitimate thank you
and I appreciated it more than he thought
haha
and that was from a guy on here named ZER0 I think
seriously
It definitely doesn't make me want to continue taking time out of my day to help people if most of the time I don't get a simple thank you!
hahahaha
but
there are bigger things to worry about.
So I don't let it get to me :)
hahaha