Free Reamping

eyes of wrath

Jul 15, 2007
Hi everyone,
Most of you on this forum probably don't know me. After years of reading up on here but not really contributing to discussion, I wanted to give something back. I am offering a reamp service free of charge for 10 different people on here. I will do one full song per person double or quad tracked. I currently own amps from Mesa, Peavey, Krank, Blackstar Marshall and EVH. I am going to give people until next Friday to get me the tracks that they plan on having reamped. If you are interested in having me reamp your song, please contact me through this thread or through PM and I will give you more information. Thanks guys!
-Steve

Hey you can check out the tune I would like reamped in the rate my mix forum for your consideration. The thread is titled New Mix!

Wow.. I highly doubt I'll take the amp sim route again. The reamping you did on my tracks was an amazing contribution to my sound, and I can't thank you enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was my pleasure to help you out. Good luck with the music. On a side not, I am still looking for other songs to work on.

I just received an AWESOME set of reamps from Steve and I can only recommend his work.

Supernice surprise that made my day!

Thanks again Steve :headbang:

Still looking for more people to send me their DI's! I had a couple of people contact me but never sent me any files. Hopefully there will be some examples up soon.

Hi I got some stuff that would like to have reamp.. But I would like to ask you how you go about it. Im new to reamping and I'm trying to get better at.