Free Reamping Is Back!

Hello! I just wanted to ask, do you still do reamping?

I recorded one band, we are all from Croatia. We have few tracks, maybe 2-3 finished and we don't have good amp to record our guitars, so we recorded directly using TC's Konnekt 8 and various simulations for monitoring. Could you reamp some of this tracks?

Thanks in advance.

Sure, upload the files to the forum ftp and post the link here. What type of sound are you after?

Ok, thanks in advance, I'll upload.

I listened to some of your samples and I like them all. I'm not that good in guitar sound, this really is not my area.

Hm, songs are based around riffs, some of them are very melodic. Do you have some suggestion? I'll ask band what they think... I have two guitars recorded, two different guitars and guitarists. I'll tell more on PM, is it OK?

Yeah, I was recording today, so I didn't have time to check the forum. Give me a link to your files and I'll reamp them. When do you need them? I have a lot of exams but I'll try to reamp your files.

Thats real cool of you, thanks mate.
I ment to have the songs done by 2moz, :zombie:. So soon as really, much appreciated. Whats best for you to send, sneap forum ftp?
Cheers mate

Ok, I had decided to stop providing this service because of the lack of interest and then I got 3 different requests for a couple of days.
What I plan on doing is collect all files and requests by Saturday then do a test reamp in Sunday. You then hear your test files and tell me what to change. In Monday I'll reamp the whole files and send them to you.

Same thing happens next week, if there are any requests that is.

What impulses are you using. Do you have like 1 that you mainly use?

You did a great job on that stuff i had you reamp and i just want to try and use my head and reamp some stuff with impulses. You do no post processing just your head and impulses though correct?

Yes, all I do is add GuitarHack's between -half.
On my mixes I also add C4 and make some narrow cuts in the high end.

So the tracks you did for me was just your amp and guitarHacks impulses and thats it.

You only use the c4 on the guitar when your mixing the song correct.

A TS based one, integreted into the amp.

G2 L7 M5 H4 o'clock right? Because people often fail to notice that's the way I give settings.

Ok, I had decided to stop providing this service because of the lack of interest and then I got 3 different requests for a couple of days.
What I plan on doing is collect all files and requests by Saturday then do a test reamp in Sunday. You then hear your test files and tell me what to change. In Monday I'll reamp the whole files and send them to you.

Same thing happens next week, if there are any requests that is.

The first clip sounds massive. :kickass:

I'll definitely be using you here shortly. Can you provide just the pre-amp out so I can apply impulses on it?