Thine!

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
According to the Peaceville website, the new Thine album will be out in September. I've only heard the title track, 'In Therapy' and it's really quite amazing.

I recommend fans of emotional music to check it out... from what I've heard so far, it's definitely worth it.

Originally posted by Mick Moss
When my daughter was just 2 years old, she used to cry if I turned Thine off. She used to call it the Darth Vader song.

ok....

Anyone have anything interesting to say?

Come on, when's the new Antimatter coming out??

No, Im serious. She was tiny, and she was bang into the Thine cover of Nick Cave on the peaceville sampler.

New Antimatter?? Youre looking at early 2003 now. Saviours only just getting its first proper release the end of this month, so we need to give it time before we throw another album into the label. Pity too, cause its all written and planned out.

Originally posted by Mick Moss

New Antimatter?? Youre looking at early 2003 now. Saviours only just getting its first proper release the end of this month, so we need to give it time before we throw another album into the label. Pity too, cause its all written and planned out.

I guess that must suck in a way, because you've had the material recorded for ages but it doesn't get released until the time is right.

I can't wait to hear it... Hopefully it put you guys where you deserve to be (wherever the hell that is!)

I have one of Thine's albums and it's not very good. Their music does not compare with Anathema's. In my opinion they're just mediocre.... at least above-mentioned album is.

Thine = Shite.

I got Peaceville's new sampler and the new song is just lame.
Something like TRYING to be Katatonia in the beginning and then....awful voice, like a high-school band.

And I heard they played some heavier music 5 years ago...