Things you miss...

My favorite episode was when the sidekicks couldn't go into the hero party so they invented a sidekick lounge for them to hang out it...man I need to dl some of those old episodes.

Ironically, I happened to be on my way to the airport while that happened. Fucking useless dorse cunts, thon Muslim extremists, cancelling my flight an' that. Seriously.

But thank fuck for John Maclea- I mean, Smeeton, eh? :lol: :lol:

Unlucky mate.

I take it you're Glaswegian then?

:lol: Naw mun, I jist happened to be on my way to fucking Portugal at the time (I rarely e'er fly anywhere). Pish craic, like.

Still, they got 40 years, an' one o' the cunts is likely to die soon, so that's what ye deserve for delaying my flight an extra day. :lol:

Ryan, everything gets more and more awesome as you get older, as long as you make good choices while you're young. If you decide to get married and have 4 kids by the time you're 19, then your life is probably going to feel a little limited. Not that it's a bad thing to do something like that, but you must realize that you are putting a limiter on your personal issues, wants, wills, and needs when you bring other people into the matter.

I don't want to tell you to be selfish, but do what's right for YOU. Don't hurt anyone in the process, but don't hurt yourself for anyone else. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Don't dwell on regrets. I have absolutely no regrets, and I did a few stupid things when I was in my late teens, early 20s. Accept them as learning experiences and that's that.

Lots of people ask me how I've done all the shit I've done. I just tell them that I just did it. It's no secret. If you want to do something, weigh the consequences and make your decision. If 99% of the people tell you you're a moron for doing something but you enjoy doing it and it's not like smoking crack or something like that, what's the problem?

Everyone has this fear of getting old. People think that when you're 30 you're supposed to be married with kids, working some shit job you sacrificed all your dreams for. I sacrificed my steady and well-paid job for my dreams. You have to decide which is better for you. Stability and very few worries, or a little more stress but in complete control of your own life? The choice is yours. I turn 29 next month and I've done more in the past ten years of my life than most people I know have done and will ever do. You just gotta do it.
WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU ON MSN ANYMORE?! Tell me more on there I need some more word of advice!!!!

:lol: Naw mun, I jist happened to be on my way to fucking Portugal at the time (I rarely e'er fly anywhere). Pish craic, like.

Still, they got 40 years, an' one o' the cunts is likely to die soon, so that's what ye deserve for delaying my flight an extra day. :lol:

So where are you from?

On a postscript: how was Portugal? I went there once, back when I was a wee one. Good memories.

So where are you from?

On a postscript: how was Portugal? I went there once, back when I was a wee one. Good memories.

I'm from here, i.e. a seaboard area in the North East; although I lived in Aberdeen for 5 years. Aberdeen's pish.

Portugal was terrible, in all honesty. It's sad, and I don't mean to sound English in a constant whinge about a failed holiday attempt :)p ), but damn near everything went tits up. On the upside, however, surfing amazing beaches' waves, the constant Suberbock, and the cuisine were fucking fantastic.

great thread dude!

so when I'm in Romania I miss:
the amazing Seattle weather

CS:Source with Kevin and Steve

My girlfriend in seattle

when I'm in Seattle I miss: my family, cat, some friends, the abundant alcohol of my grandpa, and I'm sometimes home sick.

I also miss Japan everywhere I am, that place is amazing.
LOL i kinda miss Romania (was born and raised there) i miss the Dracula Castle :S