Things you miss...

great thread dude!

so when I'm in Romania I miss:
the amazing Seattle weather

CS:Source with Kevin and Steve

My girlfriend in seattle

when I'm in Seattle I miss: my family, cat, some friends, the abundant alcohol of my grandpa, and I'm sometimes home sick.

I also miss Japan everywhere I am, that place is amazing.

yes i miss the CSS too!

:lol: Naw mun, I jist happened to be on my way to fucking Portugal at the time (I rarely e'er fly anywhere). Pish craic, like.

Still, they got 40 years, an' one o' the cunts is likely to die soon, so that's what ye deserve for delaying my flight an extra day. :lol:

What goes through a Suicide Bomber's mind when he blows up?

His Ribcage.

I was about 10 years old when i saw the first episode of JQ... kinda miss the old cartoons

What goes through a Suicide Bomber's mind when he blows up?

His Ribcage.

:lol: On a similarly deadpan note: do ye know what has 2 legs an' bleeds a lot??

Half a dog.
Okay, related to the aforesaid topic: 12 (?) Muslims, aboot 5 car bombs, ZERO deaths (except maybe one of their own, hahaha), and definately no financial gain on their part;

WHEREAS...

Harold Shipman, 1 needle, at least 300-odd deaths, plenty of financial gain.
Makes ye proud to be British, eh?

I'm from here, i.e. a seaboard area in the North East; although I lived in Aberdeen for 5 years. Aberdeen's pish.

Portugal was terrible, in all honesty. It's sad, and I don't mean to sound English in a constant whinge about a failed holiday attempt :)p ), but damn near everything went tits up. On the upside, however, surfing amazing beaches' waves, the constant Suberbock, and the cuisine were fucking fantastic.

Ugh, fuck's sake, fucking posting when drunk. I, sillyhead. What I should've pointed out, instead of sounding like a Philistine, was that Portugal was only god awful in my experience since it was relative to my circumstances. I mean, following the aforementioned attacks, everything just seemed to snowball from then onwards (luggage lost/stolen, then Mandolin retrieved but with snapped head-stock because of moronic dagos who cannot read the word "FRAGILE"; car crash I was in, etc. etc.).

Forgot to mention that Lisbon is a fucking stunning a fairly interesting city to visit.

Ironically, I happened to be on my way to the airport while that happened. Fucking useless dorse cunts, thon Muslim extremists, cancelling my flight an' that. Seriously.

But thank fuck for John Maclea- I mean, Smeeton, eh? :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah well a sweaty naked guy running through the airport saying he had a bomb got my flight canceled and I was detained for 8 hours in Ireland. I don't know why they took him seriously, where the hell was he going to hide the bomb?

Oh yeah well a sweaty naked guy running through the airport saying he had a bomb got my flight canceled and I was detained for 8 hours in Ireland. I don't know why they took him seriously, where the hell was he going to hide the bomb?

L-AG-1_dt.jpg

- I miss my old job driving brand new cars around all day. I DON'T miss the pay.
- I miss having the desire and inspiration to make digital art. It's literally been years.
- I miss playing shows with my band every weekend.
- I miss the days when I listened to Opeth all the time and no one else had any idea who they were.
- I miss RCKNDY. It's a hotel now (that we've partied in numerous times).
- I miss those first 10 or so DXM trips.

I'll miss more things later.