things you would never give as a gift...

once I was about to give a pig-looking condom to a friend of mine :lol: , because she loves pigs, but after all I didn't because I was thinking of the fact she and her boyfriend has nothing to do with a thing like this anymore... still I may buy one for her, just for the fact it's a pig, and she has almost everything piggy, but not a condom ;)

RottenAngel said:
whats the problem about offering a vibrator? :err:

in my opinion it is personal thing and if someone want it he/she coul by it.. but as a gift usually man can read it as they are not good enought in sex so waman buys vibrator... some people buy it... but i won't do that and i don't want to get it as a gift...

RottenAngel said:
Lets just say it was like this :D

170018.jpg

he is so romantic :tickled:

Faelivrin said:
in my opinion it is personal thing and if someone want it he/she coul by it.. but as a gift usually man can read it as they are not good enought in sex so waman buys vibrator... some people buy it... but i won't do that and i don't want to get it as a gift...

i'd like if my friends offer me one for my birthday so that i can save money! and to have a vibrator doenst mean your partner isn't good in bed! you have to open your mind a bit! o_O