Thinking about buying a PRS SE guitar, good choice?

Where in my posts does it say Les Paul, Chris? come on dude, I'm talking about PRS. Their SE construction is bogus compared to their actual line of instruments. When talking Gibson/Epiphone and their "SE" models, that's a different story. My point is, the guy should snag, as many have already replied, a quality axe or save up and get a real PRS rather than settling on a wananbe

lol i meant i shouldve got the les paul instead because it was cheaper and godly. Il get one anyway. But, its a genuinely nice guitar. And for that kind of money its very difficult to get one better. i think from that stance, prs have actually done what they should do. its affordable, it plays like a dream, sounds fantastic and to be honest, the only thing not to like is that fact that they make supposedly 'better' guitars but at outrageous prices. I think a custom 24 is luxury, but an se is a practicality and wonderful bit of kit that i would never be shamed to own. I play both reguarlly and both are impressive. it just so happens the better one (obvious cu24 is a better guitar, there is a definate difference) is about £1800 more.