Thirsty Whale Reunion

while a place like Shark City would be cool because there is lots of room...the main issue on saturday was people were all sitting all over and it looked a lot more empty than it was. Plus the food isnt good there....I had chicken fingers and they tasted like hardened grease.

If. Hopefully that if becomes a definite after 2014, but we need a good crowd size (not counting the second stage band guys), so lets hope some big names get booked in those last 6 slots.

The main thing will be booking a couple bigger oddball bands that draws from a different scene.

While not my thing at all, I think a somewhat cult band from the death metal genre would be key. Not even sure who, but bands like Carcass and Bolt Thrower sell out instantly!

While there are many decent bands booked, they are extremely unknown to most at this point.

while a place like Shark City would be cool because there is lots of room...the main issue on saturday was people were all sitting all over and it looked a lot more empty than it was. Plus the food isnt good there....I had chicken fingers and they tasted like hardened grease.

LOL - too funny. I never ate there.