Any chance of some videos from...

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Prog Power VI? In particular, Conception Roll The Fire!!! I would think it would be easier for you to work with them since they don't techinically exist anymore (unfortunately). That would be really cool, and thanks for putting that together. That was easily the highlight of the show for me this past year.

Conception reunion part II for Prog Power IX!!!!!

That would be great to see video from Conception's set! They kicked all of our asses! :headbang: I have yet to hear anything bad about Conception. That was so fuckin' awesome, that I saw people crying tears of joy, as I was leaving! Glenn you made many people's dreams come true that night!

The Conception performance was the single best concert experience of my life!!! I have seen hundreds of shows and some amazing ones at that (including dozens of Dream Theater ones), but nothing can top the Conception experience. I wish the guys would just release the whole damn show for their die-hard fans. That would be really cool.

have a shitty video of the therion set...... i mean its watchable, a very nice feel. i watch it over and over lol.......highlight of the fest...THERION!!!!!:hotjump:

Petethedrummer said:
umm...can we destroy him??

Yes, lets.

I can't believe with all the posts about digital cameras not being allowed anymore because of bootleggers, he has the cajones to post that he has a bootleg of the show.

Not smart no.... Maybe he did not read half of this forum???
brsanta_e0.gif

LOCALX said:
have a shitty video of the therion set...... i mean its watchable, a very nice feel. i watch it over and over lol.......highlight of the fest...THERION!!!!!:hotjump:

has this guy been banned yet?????????????

Aren't you people a bit over the top? You don't know the circumstances of how he obtained this video. If he just traded for it or just was given it nobody was really hurt. I'd argue that even if he did indeed buy it that nobody was directly hurt. While I do agree that the wishes of the people in charge should be respected I also think that there is a curiously strong anti-bootleg sentiment going on here. Most hardcore music fans collect bootlegs and I know that I have (although I have nothing from the PP events) and I can assure you that none of the bands whose bootlegs I possess were financially harmed by me. I buy many CDs and DVDs a year of bands that I like.

There needs to be balance, the bands that understand that there's a huge difference from commercial piracy of their official material and the guy in his basement putitng a amateur video or audio recording of their choice onto some kind of media isn't going to be the end of the world.

BlindPanzer said:
has this guy been banned yet?????????????

I might be the one who started the whole shit and shebang about the digital cameras (well as far as using poor judgement and cursing Glenn out undeservedly,) but I could give a damned less about bootlegs. I would assume watch Barney the fucking dinasour as some shit recorded bootleg.

Bryant

Angrafan said:
It is not about being pro or against bootlegging.. It's about the recent discussions on this forum about prog power bootlegs..

Precisely. I think we're chuckling more at the poster's stunning ignorance of the Forum's recent.....errr.....umm....discussions...than about his lousy-quality bootleg itself.

Say, if I'm the first person to email Glenn and tell him about this, can I get a VIP pass for next year? :tickled: