This Band Puts Opeth To Shame...

goblyne said:
:lol: i'm not dating any of you OR the singer! (although he has offered to abortion punch my unborn fetus...) :err:

Ladies and gentlemen, female axe-wielder of this underground sensation.

Congragulations, haven't you read about how many guys obsess your sexually lustful body parts? Merely asking, because you don't seem the least bit phazed by the speculation you get from our humble Opethian sexual predators.

...so this girl never posted here and then magically appeared here when the vid was posted? it's a fucking enigma that others (not just the girl, it's happened w/many others) who haven't posted in months or even a couple years, appear out of the fucking blue when their name or something associated with them is mentioned. i'm thinking they have this little Ultimate Metal pager that they pay for yearly, that alerts them of such actions.

<crimson> said:
...so this girl never posted here and then magically appeared here when the vid was posted? it's a fucking enigma that others (not just the girl, it's happened w/many others) who haven't posted in months or even a couple years, appear out of the fucking blue when their name or something associated with them is mentioned. i'm thinking they have this little Ultimate Metal pager that they pay for yearly, that alerts them of such actions.

read profile

<crimson> said:
i'm thinking they have this little Ultimate Metal pager that they pay for yearly, that alerts them of such actions.

:lol: :lol: :lol: that little pager goes by the name Sfarog :p

@botfly: nah, not phazed by it... they're just comments - positive or negative, i don't really take them too seriously. if anything, i had a good laugh from reading this thread! :p

Shadows Skulk said:
isn't that yngwie

Heh, that guy is quite fat. I'm not sure Yngwie has much on him. He's even bigger than the former drummer from Dimmu Borgir I think. But he's not hidden behind a drum kit so it's funny... and kinda sad.

To the guys who posted previously: I, for one, would not claim that guy's body to be my own.
That aside, I thought the band was quite... intriguing. That drummer can wail the hell out of his double pedals. I love how the bassist is HUGE compared to the rest of the band. The skinny guitarist kid should keep his kid's cereal advertisements to himself because after that, things got really wierd... no, strange... NO, REALLY F###ED UP!!!

goblyne said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: that little pager goes by the name Sfarog :p

@botfly: nah, not phazed by it... they're just comments - positive or negative, i don't really take them too seriously. if anything, i had a good laugh from reading this thread! :p

I happen to frequent two forums. This one (I dunno why I still bother) and BWBK
so there's the link. ;)

Brains for breakfast said:
:tickled: Are you guys ever going to tour Europe?

Detsörgsekälf is currently too grim and raw to have an actual touring budget on hand, but rest assured, if you can find someone to finance such a tour for us, we'd be more than willing to spread the necrolove throughout Europe. :devil:

Trey Parker said:
this band isn't that funny. tampa's own "throatcutter" was much better. songs such as "sacrifice your neighbor's pet" and "665+1" became instant hits

well, if you have been watching the internet news lately, that song title should be changed to "600+1"