This bastard couldn't take his boots off???

Mar 14, 2004
Ancient Europe
I guess some people here like Jeff Buckley?
Do you people agree if i say that he could have taken his boots off before going to swim (to sink would be better).:Smug:
What do you think about him, musically and individually speaking?

I think he referred to the preposition mistake, what do you think of him, and not what do you think about him, when you're asking about people's opinion.

i'm going to see Gary Lucas tomorow.. :) for free!! he's the man who played on Mojo Pin, Grace, and also worked with Captain Beefheart, Nick Cave, John Zorn

for the people who are intrested: he's playing in Tilburg (holland) at the Paradox monday evening.., free entrance

so, we dont care, espeically not these 3 > Captain Beefheart, Nick Cave, John Zorn :puke: oooo depressing shite

ikeaboy said:
so, we dont care, espeically not these 3 > Captain Beefheart, Nick Cave, John Zorn :puke: oooo depressing shite
You're mean you , he's all excited and you just trodd all over it, yeh a fuckin cunt :D

ehem, i saw jeff buckley live at the town & country in london many moons ago, before all ye even heard of him yis fucking katatonia newcomers. its strange how death can bring about such great respect.