This bastard couldn't take his boots off???

I see EdenKriss, from the previous semi-reclining position of a sleeping metalhead you managed to make it down to the ground, now woken up and lively, a very nice change.

Don Corleone said:
it doesnt have anything to do with his death. i listen to many others and they are still alive. im pretty sure i'd be listening to him if he hadnt died.

and he is VERY good

whatever you say mr. trainspotter

marginalé said:
i'm going to see Gary Lucas tomorow.. :) for free!! he's the man who played on Mojo Pin, Grace, and also worked with Captain Beefheart, Nick Cave, John Zorn

for the people who are intrested: he's playing in Tilburg (holland) at the Paradox monday evening.., free entrance
:OMG: that was a wonderfull gig...

splash.jpg

LoboUivante said:
godammit... he was not THAT good... just because someone dies when going up... people tend to immortalize people... bah.
wrong. he was THAT good. one of the major talents of the last twenty years. alot of people would tell you the same thing.

He wrote so great songs that still today i feel moved everytime i listen to one of these "Mojo pin", "Moodswing whiskey" or the great "Vancouver"!
He is probably not a legend, but he is really really awesome, as a singer of course but he was a very good guitarist too, and he deserves a great respect no?

Have you heard the version on "På Danske Læber" with Brandt and Dickow? My first imporession was awful, only heard it on the radio once or twice though