This explains so much....

My cat Vasko treats my dad's laptop in similar way, the only thing different is that Vasko probably twice the size of that kitty, he's one 7kg fat motherfucker of a cat...not good for laptop...

Ouch that is quite a large kitty! My Aunt's cat Dusty (bless his little soul with all the cat nip there is to be had) was extremely heavy and large, I don't remember his exact weight, but he used to lay on top of the one couch in their house. And the pillow had sagged down so much, and pushed all the stuffing down to the bottom. He also used to get in through the laundry room, and up into the ceiling, and he fell right through once, bringing the tiles down with him, it was quite comical, but he landed on his feet and skittered away unharmed haha

:lol:
Vasko is supposed to be a little heavier than normal cat, because he's Persian but he is still 2 kilos overweight. I put him on a weight reduction program.
My neighbor's cat is about 11 kg, he moves only when he is hungry (it is kinda sad)

SkippyGoOutWhere200.jpg

Skippy is not amused that teredd has forgotten she exists. :lol:

She also loves to play with the mouse dancing on the screen, but was most troubled by the kitten rolling all over itself on the computer monitor while I was laughing and jiggling her about. :D She doesn't weigh what Vasko weighs, though -- at 10 pounds, she's a little overweight and on a diet. Anyone ever put a cat with a siamese cry on a diet? :erk:

SkippyGoOutWhere200.jpg

Skippy is not amused that teredd has forgotten she exists. :lol:

She also loves to play with the mouse dancing on the screen, but was most troubled by the kitten rolling all over itself on the computer monitor while I was laughing and jiggling her about. :D She doesn't weigh what Vasko weighs, though -- at 10 pounds, she's a little overweight and on a diet. Anyone ever put a cat with a siamese cry on a diet? :erk:

...I'm STILL getting over the invitation to see your "fish", and finding a rabbit.
So, I'm excused "Skippy". ;)