this forum is ill

i told you before mariner, 'worse', not 'worser'. bad, worse, worst. good, better, best. i dont usually correct people's english because i do a lot of mistakes myself, but that one mistake just annoys me i dunno why.

I reckon 'worser' has been my worst ( ! ) nightmare on this forum for a long time. But I won't blame anyone... My English is so broken too hehhe

worser is the worst mistake you can make and pieter has nightmares about trying to top this one!

peterpan.jpg

If this forum is ill, perhaps it is the fault of the Belgians. My theory is that Belgium must produce SOMETHING and I can't thiunk of what besides disease has ever come from there

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
does it matter tho? or does it even e-matter?
Yeah, it does for me. If it didn't even e-matter to me, or if nothing e-mattered to me, I wouldn't bother to come here. Waste of time it would be not taking anything here even remotely serious. If I'd want to just waste some time, I'd rather watch some mind numbing sitcom from telly, 'cause it'd be atleast some what funny ;) even tho it's kinda hard to do here at work...

I like to be able to change ideas, thoughts and feelings with people, and through inet-forums it's easy and convenient and even better when it's people who listen to good music, who share the appreciation for one band. So it would kinda ruin it for me if everybody just started to talk shit and nonsense saying it doesn't even matter 'cause we all here are just dots on a screen, like there weren't real people behind these nicks, eh.

Hey whats up with all them dead threads being revived by a double member?im pretty sure its someone from here and im trying to think of who could have such a potato stuck in his brains to do so:ill:

(now,im waiting for my avatar to be distorted and me to get bashed)