This forum

Sinner Poetry

Jul 3, 2008
Is it just me, or it seems like this dark tranquillity forum is a little "lifeless" :(

C'mon Dark Tranquillity fans! :D you don't have to be like trve-black-metal-in-the-forest-I-fear-the-light! :D don't be antisocial! :D

I found this forum just two days ago and I am so thirsty of good Dark Tranquillity talk! ^^ nobody I know has the same DT flame burning inside!

Come on! Quench my thirst (absolutely NO second, sexual meaning in this period! :D)

This forum is perfect as it is. It definitely is not lifeless, just smaller and more private than most other forums. The quality of the regulars here is higher than in any other forum. And we are definitely not trying to be trve-black-metal-in-the-forest-I-fear-the-light, ask Ian.

This forum is perfect as it is. It definitely is not lifeless, just smaller and more private than most other forums. The quality of the regulars here is higher than in any other forum. And we are definitely not trying to be trve-black-metal-in-the-forest-I-fear-the-light, ask Ian.

don't take it like an insult :) the black metal thing was just a joke.
I felt like, well, thread are aswered one time in a day, surely I don't want a vital forum with lower user's quality. I simply felt like it's a shame that there is only a little participation, for the fact that the users share my same DT passion ;)

If you feel this forum is too slow, you probably have too much time on your hands. If you feel it's fast, well, it's the opposite.

It's the weekend, DT fans are out getting drunk and rocking out :p

Correction, I was getting drunk, was drunk and now I'm getting well, whatever
the opposite.... oh yeah, sober, thats what I'm getting... need more beer.

The quality of the regulars here is higher than in any other forum.

You haven't seen many of my recent posts then have you?

In any case, I can assure you, this is not a lifeless forum, we are just too
tr00 to talk, just look at my avatar, I'm like the tr00est dood here and I
post very rarely, as you can see from my post count (most of which is on
this forum btw).
Tho I'm sure most of the fans want me gone from this forum too, especially
when I'm drunk and pissed off... which seems like whenever I post these days.

Yes, we are a happy community here ;)

I found this forum just two days ago

I guess this is part of the reason why you feel there's not enough life around here. Some of the regulars have been reading the forum for the past five years or more, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to keep repeating the same debates over and over.

You can start discussions on new topics you're interested in, of course. Just be prepared, I can guarantee some of the replies will be either ironic or otherwise a little off-putting: take them in stride and proceed, the effort is appreciated even when it doesn't seem so at first glance.

I guess this is part of the reason why you feel there's not enough life around here. Some of the regulars have been reading the forum for the past five years or more, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to keep repeating the same debates over and over.

You can start discussions on new topics you're interested in, of course. Just be prepared, I can guarantee some of the replies will be either ironic or otherwise a little off-putting: take them in stride and proceed, the effort is appreciated even when it doesn't seem so at first glance.

You are surely right!
And thanks for your polite answer :) I'll follow your advice and start one or two topics.

this forum has the right tempo, I like the fact that I can go out for a day or so, and when I come back to the forum I can ind threads I was involved in before, and the fact that most people reply to you

this is a small time forum, but it is the better for it, even as a newcomer here I think it's great :)

this forum has the right tempo, I like the fact that I can go out for a day or so, and when I come back to the forum I can ind threads I was involved in before, and the fact that most people reply to you

this is a small time forum, but it is the better for it, even as a newcomer here I think it's great :)

Yeah, I've been on the Iron Maiden forums and it's a pain to keep up, you
go away for a hour and all the threads have like hundreds of posts.

Yeah, I've been on the Iron Maiden forums and it's a pain to keep up, you
go away for a hour and all the threads have like hundreds of posts.

Yeah I use the Harmony Central forums, they move too fast to keep up as well

its useless compared to this place, which rules - no matter how slow some people think it is. :Smokedev:

its useless compared to this place, which rules - no matter how slow some people think it is. :Smokedev:

I'm glad you like us. We used to be a little faster, but I don't mind either way. It may seem trite to say that we prefer "quality over quantity", so I'll go with "dedication over superficiality". ;)

I'm glad you like us. We used to be a little faster, but I don't mind either way. It may seem trite to say that we prefer "quality over quantity", so I'll go with "dedication over superficiality". ;)

Except every third day, at which point superficiality rules over dedication.

Truth be told, I always just figured it was our own special brand of nuttiness.

~kov.

I'd agree with that it has to be said, although it is also as mentioned above, our special brand of nuttiness.

DT are a unique band, they attract among the most dedicated fans I have ever seen, and I am proud to count myself as one of them. Hell, that's why I have to fight off half of you fvckers every time I try and buy something of theirs on eBay :lol:.

This forum seems to attract the best of the most dedicated DT fans - and that's why I like it here, I feel at home hehehehehhe. :loco:

Dan

Hi, is someone making fun of my "specialness"? It takes me weeks to catch up... :(

In all seriousness, this forum is great. I'm constantly impressed by the quality of replies that are consistently generated. Its a good place to be. :D

But I'm thinking of coming back. Not that this makes a huge difference, still. :p