This Forum's popularity

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
I remember spending lonely nights in front of my computer, browsing this forum, or "chatting" with only 2 or 3 members...
Tonight, we're 14... Last week, we were 19! I don't know what happened to this forum, but it goes really faster... Some months ago, I needed to wait for minutes to have an answer to a post, today, I write something, and there are 3 new posts on a new thread! Incredible!
Don't mistake it, It's no critics, I just witness it... Once again, the old (? :D ) Thortyir wish a warm welcome to all the newbies... Have fun and don't take it too seriously, life is just a big joke... :)

well, we all knew that it would be more crowded here when sth new is going to be released by the band. And i think it has a lot to do with the realease of the new song and the new cover, the first reviews and that.

hopefully, it won't decrease in few weeks after the album will be out.

cheers to all

Morpheus said:
well, we all knew that it would be more crowded here when sth new is going to be released by the band. And i think it has a lot to do with the realease of the new song and the new cover, the first reviews and that.

hopefully, it won't decrease in few weeks after the album will be out.

cheers to all

Or maybe we are all getting famous, look at the human zoo of this forumo_O. This is even more real than Real TV

Life is just a big flatulent arse, you settle down in life on a nice soft bum cheek thinking everything is fine, then something comes along to bloody blow you right off course