This girl should have won the 'Draw Opeth' competition

Yeah, pretty darn good stuff. Peter and Lopez are the best, and yeah, Mike does looks slightly "ARGHH" pirate-ish, but still good.

Yoda said:
Yeah, pretty darn good stuff. Peter and Lopez are the best, and yeah, Mike does looks slightly "ARGHH" pirate-ish, but still good.
Actually, all of Opeth are pirates.

lol.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMFG THAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNy!!!
hahahahahahahahathe best one ever, blimey!!!!
and who's the little kid there? hahahaahaha i can't stop laughing!!!

worldwide_suicide said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMFG THAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNy!!!
hahahahahahahahathe best one ever, blimey!!!!
and who's the little kid there? hahahaahaha i can't stop laughing!!!
Lol I saw the kid on google and I said to myself "there's no way shes not making that picture."

^well that was fucking great!! i appreciate the laugh, it's been a stressful day for me.
I'm gonna start to answer all posts with opeth photoshops just like you, it's funnier than discussing.

Great pictures and a very talented creature, she should add Per to her collection.
btw. Peter looks like a character from the LOTR :tickled:

lmfao.. mikael ak-arr-feldt... eh blimey.. they also sound piratey onnn morrningrise and their earlier stuff. even their names are piratey "The night and the silent water"..har har... advent was what made me realise they sounded piratey.. i still love their music.. pirate or no

yeah, real complicated photoshop work there, guy. Not funny at all - looks like something I spewed onto the keyboard from my ass. Fuck, give me gunhaver's shit anyday.

NO OFFENSE GUY :) :)

Those are excellent drawings.. mikaels was a bit too quick and gesture like, but I like the martin's the most. Peters has alot of depth to it, and is more detailed, but the martins just have more emotion and grace captured in their drawings.

Not to mention she has excellent talent and technique. Nothing to complain about in her work.