This Godless Endeavor

Unfortunately, there isn't (as far as i know). like i said.... i've downloaded the promo (yes, yes, i know...)

This is going to be the very first time I have not downloaded an album before buying it in the last 3 years. I have had HUGE expectation for this since they mentioned Andy was coming back into the mix. I am not going to download a single song, not even the single that gets released before the album comes out because I want everything to be totally brand new. July 26th just can't get here soon enough.

That's good, because you're in for a pleasant surprise. But I must say I don't regret it. That way, when I finally get the original into my hands, I'll need not worry about it being anything short of fantastic :D

Well I only listened to the promo once and deleted it to have at least some sort of excitement left for the real thing. I will pay close attention to that jazzy bit when I get the album ehehe :D

hahahah 'jazzy bit' sounds like classic murphy to me, in paticular the harmonization and agressive alternate picking lick :headbang:

I actually wondered if you played some other solos throughout the album, I'm sure I heard some legato licks on one of the heavier songs that sounded more like you than loomis? been trading licks with steve aye :D

I guess if he did they wouldn't hide it, eh? I am pretty sure that is Steve Smyth you are hearing, if not Loomis.

Ok, so just like everybody I got the promo for This Godless Endeavour, and even though the mp3 compression is horrible, the sound seems amazing once more, and the songs are really great ! I don't know much Nevermore actually (mainly "Dead Heart in a Dead World", you guess why...), but I think this one is even better !!! Amazing job !