this guy just e-mailed me...

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
Image2.jpg

Greetings Jake,

I am a singer/songwriter from the Twin Cities and my
originals have been featured on the number one soap
"THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS" repeatedly since 2000.

I perform locally as a Rockin' Acoustic Act, although my CD,
"A Deeper Love", is a polished and well produced pop record
which contains many songs featured on Y&R.

This message is a request for a review in indieworkshop.
If you are interested, please reply with the proper contact
info and a list of anything else that you require, and I
will gladly send it to you with a copy of my CD.

I look forward to hearing back from you Jake and
appreciate you taking the time to read this e-mail.

Best wishes,

www.donovankovar.com

he's a "Rockin' Acoustic Act"!

i bet if your review referred to him as a "Rocking Acoustic Act" he would write a polite but firm letter to point our your "error".

The guy who did the really cool non-title songs in Transformers the Movie wrote some soap opera stuff.

Anywho... Jake, I'll review it! Maybe my house won't get hit by lightning this time!

Donovan Kovar has been writing and recording songs for over 15 years, and many of his songs are featured regularily on the hit daytime TV series, "The Young and the Restless".

His latest CD, "A Deeper Love" blends flavors from Pop, Rock and R&B to create an expressive collection of memorable songs.

Donovan Kovar's 11-song "A Deeper Love" is worthy of permanent placement in any music lover's collection and is best suited for a day of lying on your back, staring at the ceiling and taking in the hooks that this one man band enjoys popping from your speakers.

Jason M Burns
The Sun Chronicle/Green Room Magazine

In short - Donovan Kovar RAWKS

lizard said:
and is best suited for a day of lying on your back, staring at the ceiling and taking in the hooks that this one man band enjoys popping from your speakers.
what chupe hears:
"Whoever the hell has time for lying on their back staring at the ceiling and watching The Young and the Restless surely has standards low enough to enjoy this RAWKous record."