This has got me all fired up...

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
http://www.bravewords.com/news/96854

Eric talks about putting a big package tour together for 2009. This sounds promising and I honestly can't wait for the tour dates to get announced. I find that the support acts for most of Testament's headlining gigs this year haven't been all that great or popular. It would be nice for them to get a solid co-headliner and some solid openers. I think the right formula for selling out shows is a good mix of newer bands and older bands. The October 9th show at Hammerstein ballroom is a perfect example of a solid line-up. The attendance will surely prove it.

Any hints as to who the package will include in 2009? If you could choose one co-headliner to be direct support to Testament who would it be? I'd love to see DevilDriver!

It could mean a lot of things. Maybe they get to play with Metallica. Personally, I would like to see them play Gigantour with Megadeth. I wish there was an old school thrash tour like Megadeth, Testament, Kreator, Exodus, and Destruction or Annihilator. Whatever happens, as long as it gets them back into the studio, the sooner the better.

Cool I cant wait to see what it is and man I hope they make it to Denver.

It could mean a lot of things. Maybe they get to play with Metallica. Personally, I would like to see them play Gigantour with Megadeth. I wish there was an old school thrash tour like Megadeth, Testament, Kreator, Exodus, and Destruction or Annihilator. Whatever happens, as long as it gets them back into the studio, the sooner the better.

That would be a dream to have a Special Gigantour with Megadeth, Testament, Annihilator, Slayer and Kreator...oh wait...shouldn't it be Return Of The Titans?!