This HAS to be mentioned

Eire said:
I wonder did he watch that film 'Supersize Me'...

Yes I did...and I think it's a little funny but still sad...the funny thing is that we're so stupid that we don't see where this kind of food consumtion will lead us( stupidity in a walking/talking tray) the sad thing is that the director focused on the easy target...who didn't know that McDonalds carry junk....even if I also like to "gorge" some of it from time to time..

It's a kind of obvious journalism that I feel don't really have any effect, I'm more into the things that are hidden from the daylight...

mr V

The Yngster said:
Am I the only one that during E.S.P. Mirage thought he said "intersect the shining potato" instead of "intersect the shining pulsator?"

"when I travel in this spirit swimulator"...

"Super Size Me" is a great documentary, too bad it was not shown on the big screen (at least I'm pretty sure it wasn't)... and yes the director should've focused on other fast food chains like Hardee's and Burger King... but then again, McDonald's it the largest chain. :puke:

I thought Supersize me was a bit entertaining, but sucked as a documentary.
!!Newsflash!! Eating crap makes you ill!... no shit. :rolleyes:

Vintersorg said:
even if I also like to "gorge" some of it from time to time...
With MaX around in abundance there is no excuse for a norrlänning to eat at McDonalds! :bah: :p

amf said:
With MaX around in abundance there is no excuse for a norrlänning to eat at McDonalds! :bah: :p

I really have to disagree with you on that one. I've heard so much good about Max's hamburgers, that I finally decided to have it a try while I was in Karlskrona (the only place in S Sweden with Max???). I totally hated their burgers, pure shit:yuk: , just like McDonalds and Burger King as well. Although, it could have something to do with the fact that I was hungover like hell when I ate there. Still prefer my own burgers though! :headbang:

Vintersorg said:
It's a kind of obvious journalism that I feel don't really have any effect, I'm more into the things that are hidden from the daylight...

mr V
Well if your interested in things "hidden from the daylight" have you seen the documentaries "Painful Deceptions" or "911 in Plane Sight", both should spark new insights.

Vintersorg said:
Yes I did...and I think it's a little funny but still sad...the funny thing is that we're so stupid that we don't see where this kind of food consumtion will lead us( stupidity in a walking/talking tray) the sad thing is that the director focused on the easy target...who didn't know that McDonalds carry junk....even if I also like to "gorge" some of it from time to time..

mr V

Notice he doesn't actually deny the "cheeseburger madness" line. He changes the subject instead.

Draugen said:
I really have to disagree with you on that one. I've heard so much good about Max's hamburgers, that I finally decided to have it a try while I was in Karlskrona (the only place in S Sweden with Max???). I totally hated their burgers, pure shit:yuk: , just like McDonalds and Burger King as well. Although, it could have something to do with the fact that I was hungover like hell when I ate there. Still prefer my own burgers though! :headbang:
Haha, of course real homemade food beats junk food any day. But I still think Max is still way better than McD. The number one rule is to only eat there at 3 in the morning when you're piss drunk, alcohol can make almost anything taste godly. :cool:

This is strange indeed! the first time I heard it right away! The second time I just couldn't here it, and now I seem to hear it like every third time... It's like one of those goddamn 3D pictures... Grmbbl!

-Andreas (grmbl, but lol)

Metaltastic said:
I don't think I have ever lauged so hard in long while. Listen 1:52 in "Astral and Arcane," the first track on "Cosmic Genesis," and TELL ME he's not saying "the context of these ARR! Cheeseburger Madness"
Am I right or what?
I "hate" you... just so you know! :yell: :p ;)
I´ve been trying to ignore this discussion, but now I couldn`t resist anymore... and you are RIGHT! :lol: :lol: :lol: But no wonder: how can you not sing unclear in lyrics that start with the word "Subcousciously"... I mean, who can speak this! :D
Now honestly, if you read along in the booklet you see, he`s really singing the right thing... and by the way... I LOVE parts of those lyrics:
"I can feel the towering mountain, as well as the abyss like sea. In my veins the wildest river, and every growing tree."

Well if your interested in things "hidden from the daylight" have you seen the documentaries "Painful Deceptions" or "911 in Plane Sight", both should spark new insights.

Nah, not really.

George said:

I've seen "9/11 - In Plane Sight", it's somewhat shocking and thought-provoking.