This is a CHEESE FREE zone!

no cheesy crap on this forum ok?

• Total voters
talking about nonsense that isnt even funny (not that i am free of that sin...but theres a limit ffs!)

there is some improvement now tho, thanks to the people with their announcements that they are leaving. :Spin:

autumnsphere said:
define cheesy please
1702441.jpg

Susie said:

Reneé: What's the matter?
Ally: I... he... um...
Reneé: What?I
Ally: ... I was hallucinating.
Reneé: What? You saw Larry?
Ally: No.
Reneé: Al Green?
Reneé: Gloria Gaynor?
Reneé: Then who? Who'd you see?
Ally: Barry Manilow. Call 911.

John: For my sexual persona I've always gone to Barry White, but for my solitude, it's always been Barry Manilow.

Allan said:
never seemed so to me. And please stop answering with questions all the time.

landscape.jpg

This is, to me, the loveliest and saddest landscape in the world. It is the same as that on the preceding page, but I have drawn it again to impress it on your memory. It is here that the little prince appeared on Earth, and disappeared.

Look at it carefully so that you will be sure to recognize it in case you travel some day to the African desert. And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who answers with questions you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back.

is this cheesy?
ok, im an idiot, i'll try to not piss you off anymore... im sorry

Ah, you ain't pissing me off, just doesn't seem very sensible to answer with questions all the time like.

that was too weird for me ever to consider it cheesy btw..

autumnsphere said:
landscape.jpg

This is, to me, the loveliest and saddest landscape in the world. It is the same as that on the preceding page, but I have drawn it again to impress it on your memory. It is here that the little prince appeared on Earth, and disappeared.

Look at it carefully so that you will be sure to recognize it in case you travel some day to the African desert. And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who answers with questions you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back.

Strangelight said:
Robbie Williams style fans, idiot groupies in denial, smart arses without the "smart" :lol:

the little prince's dead, keep him in his grave. Did you cried when the mother of Bambi died ? :D

autumnsphere said:
landscape.jpg

is this cheesy?
ok, im an idiot, i'll try to not piss you off anymore... im sorry

it is NOT cheesy. it's a MASTERPIECE.