this is a crazy place

Centipede

New Metal Member
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
I've been reading stuff in this forum for about a week, and finally decided to join - so Hi.

I knew there would be things not related to the band, but I felt I was reading the script of some internet soap opera or something. I hope I can contribute to this place 1/4 as much as some of the postings I've been reading.

I wasn't sure about the board layout - so I posted here because of this off/topic heading, and I wasn't talking about music.

I gues I'm supposed to say I listen to Opeth - ok, I listen to Opeth and enjoy them. I have all of their albums.

The guy walks in and you are already trying to bleed him? Yesh is like jannet making a donation she could just burn the bucks instead. Maybe he will hate me ( im not too crazy about newbies introducing themselves its not a fucking job just start talking an relax ) and no one can tell.

Still wait a week or so. You look like one of those persons you meet and the first thing they say its "Nice car, you should let me drive it one day", it looks annoying and superficial of you.